- 3" New Construction Recessed Lighting Housing Non-IC with Electronic Transformer
- Requires 3-7/8" diameter cutout
- 3" clearance on all sides must be maintained when insulation is present
- Fits in 6" joist ceilings
- J-box and transformer accessible through ceiling opening
- Auto-reset electronic transformer with soft start technology that maximizes lamp life
- UL listed for through-branch wiring
- Thermally protected and suitable for damp locations
- 50w Max MR-16 Bulb required (Trim will determine Lamp wattage)
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All WAC Lighting Products
- WAC Lighting New Construction Housings Collection
This WAC Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- WAC Lighting HR-302E
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the HR-302E and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of WAC Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.