WAC Lighting HR-802 3" Low Voltage Miniature Housing
50W 12V low voltage new construction downlight with integral electronic transformer for ceilings, soffits, and other low profile applications.
- Max Length: 24"
- Width: 7 7/16"
- Height: 5"
- Opening diameter: 2 3/4"
- Small sized new construction housing is compact enough to fit in 2x6 joist installations, allowing these to be used in “shallow” applications.
- Electronic transformer has advanced auto-reset, soft start and short circuit protection
- Dims with electronic low voltage dimmers.
- Supplied with hanger bars, adjustable from 12”-24” to accommodate various joist construction and grid sizes. Hanger bars have slots for easy mounting on “T” bars. 3” cutout hole.
- Non-IC rated. Insulation must be kept at least 3” away from housing. UL and CUL listed. Suitable for damp locations. Thermal protector protects against over-lamping.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting New Construction Housings Collection Products
Our SKU: WAC Lighting HR-802
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- WAC Lighting HR-802
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.