This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
The sleek low profile design of Straight Edge™ under cabinet strip lights makes it perfect for under cabinet, cove or display case applications. You will need to purchase a remote class 2 electronic transformer separately - simply add this fixture to your cart and we will provide you with transformer options.
- (1) LED strip light
- (2) Flat mounting clips (SL-C1)
- (2) 45° angle mounting clips (SL-C2)
- (1) "I" connector
- (2) Mounting screws
- 120° beam spread
- Clear ribbed glass shade
- Angle is easily adjustable for optimal task lighting
- Can be dimmed to 1% with an electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer
- Average hours of operation is 70,000 hours
- 5 Year WAC Lighting product warranty
- Height: 0.5"
- Width: 0.875"
- Length: 13.25"
- Voltage: 24v
- Maximum Wattage: 4.9w
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 85
- Color Temperature: 4,500K
- Lumens Output: 215
- UL Rated for dry locations
- Location: Remote
- Type: Class 2 Electronic
- Wiring: Hard-wired or plug-in options
- Input Voltage: 120v
- Output Voltage: 24v
- Wattage: 60 watt or 96 watt options
- 60w maximum run: 12 pieces
- 96w maximum run: 20 pieces
- Extruded aluminum body with a poly-carbonate lens
- Abrasion resistant powder coat finish
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All WAC Lighting Products
- WAC Lighting Straight Edge Collection
This WAC Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- WAC Lighting LS-LED14-C-WT
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LS-LED14-C and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of WAC Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
WAC Lighting Straight-Edge Undercabinet LightThe sleek low profile design of the Straight Edge makes it ideal for under cabinet, cove and niche applications where space is at a premium. High output LEDs project very little heat and no UV or Infrared radiation; perfect for upscale retail applications involving color sensitive or perishable items.