This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Trim Kit Required
New Construction Recessed Lighting Shallow Housing
Small sized downlight is compact enough to fit in 2x6 joist installations, allowing these to be used in "shallow" such as multi-story dwellings or where attic space is used for storage.
- Description: Line voltage shallow new construction housing.
- Materials: Housing is 20 gauge steel, painted white. Frame, junction box and hanger bars are heavy gauge galvanized steel.
- Mounting: Supplied with hanger bars, adjustable from 12"-24" to accommodate various joist construction and grid sizes. Hanger bars include a captive mounting "screw-nail" for ease of installation. Accommodates surface thickness of up to 1". 4 7/16" cutout hole.
- Ratings: IC-Rated for direct contact with insulation.
- J-Box: Seven knockouts and four Romex(R) style wiring connectors provided for ease of installation. Rated for branch and chain wiring.
- Thermal Protection: Thermal protector supplied with R-402S-N-ICA protects against over-lamping.
- Listing: UL & CUL Listed. Suitable for damp locations.
- Hanger bars slots are located on all four sides of the frame.
- Certified Air Tight per ASTM E283.
- 5 year W.A.C. Lighting product warranty.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
This WAC Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- WAC Lighting R-402S-N-ICA
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the R-402S-N-ICA and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of WAC Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.