This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
TempZone Radiant Heating Roll 120V 15ft x 1.5ft
The TempZone™ Twin Conductor Cut & Turn Roll has the intrinsic advantage of maintaining low electromagnetic fields (EMFs). The addition of the twin conductor version of TempZone™ Cut & Turn Roll, allows WarmlyYours to enhance their superior flagship product – the hottest in floor heating (utilizing a full 15-watts/sq. ft.). With a single termination cable, you can layout the entire length of the cable without returning the end back to the thermostat. Installation is faster, allowing for easy free form design with the ability to remove the cable from the tape adhesive. You should only plan to heat an open area, not underneath permanent fixtures such as vanities, cabinets, tubs, showers, etc. This roll can be cut and turned to fit any size or shape space.
WarmlyYours TRT120-1.5x15 Features:
- The TempZone™ roll needs a WarmlyYours approved thermostat to operate. Use one of the following:
- SmartStat (TH115-AF-GA-08)
- EasyStat (TH114-AF-GA)
- It is recommended to use WarmlyYours Cerazorb underlayment with concrete subfloors (CZRG-SH5MM-24X48) for optimal heating.
- Unbeatable No-Nonsense 25 year Warranty (Protects your entire floor, covering all parts and labor).
- Easy to install: 1/8" Super thin rolls to fit any room shape
- Energy efficient, pennies-a-day to operate
- Circuit check available to ensure fault free installation. (SS-01)
WarmlyYours TRT120-1.5x15 Specifications:
- Length: 180"
- Width: 18"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Voltage: 120v
- Warranty: 25 years
Additional WarmlyYours Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WarmlyYours Products
- Shop All WarmlyYours TempZone Collection Products
Our SKU: WarmlyYours TRT120-1.5x15
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
WarmlyYours TRT120-1.5x15 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.