American Made Luxury Kitchen Faucets by Waterstone
The Hunley faucet suite is truly a work of art. Its contemporary design will add luxurious styling to any modern kitchen. Hunley kitchen faucets feature articulated spouts that are as functional as they are beautiful. Choose between the 12”, 18”, or patented Gantry pull down faucet. All Hunley faucets are constructed of solid brass and available in 30 unique finishes. Complete the look with matching Bar, Prep, and Filtration faucets, or select between 6 accessories.
All Waterstone faucets are built in the USA using 100% American components and materials.
Waterstone 3500 Features:
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the USA
- Water Efficient
- Solid Brass or Stainless Steel Construction
- Compatible with Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems
- Contemporary Straight Spout Design
- Single Lever Control Hot/Cold Ceramic Disk Valve Cartridge
- Handle Adjusts 22 Degrees (Right or Left) to Allow for Clearance from Backsplashes
- Factory Installed Reinforced Braided Connection Hoses
- Adjustable Teflon Friction Lock Aids Handle Feel and Prevents Sag
- 360 Degree Swivel Spout
- Built In Diverter for Connection to Optional Side Spray
- Faucet can be Mounted with Handle in Front, Right or Left Hand Positions
- Includes Reversible/Removable Hot and Cold Indicator Ring
- Quick Snug and Lock Attachment Hardware is Included for Ease of Installation
- Metal Lever Handle
- Supply Hoses 20" Long with 3/8" Compression Fittings
- Side Spray Connection with 1/4" NPT Pipe Fitting
- 360 Swivel Spout
- Neoperl Aerator
- Recommended Hole Size 1-3/8"
- California AB-1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ADA Compliant
Waterstone 3500 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 13"
- Spout Height: 10"
- Spout Reach: 6.5"
- Width: 3"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.375"
Antique Bronze, Black Oil Rubbed Bronze, Caribbean Bronze, Tuscan Brass, Weathered Brass, and Weathered Copper are LIVING FINISHES. Generally, finishes darken slightly where they are not being touched and highlight where the high use points are. Living finishes have no protective coatings and are more easily scratched or scuffed.