American Made Luxury Kitchen Faucets by Waterstone
The Hunley faucet suite is truly a work of art. Its contemporary design will add luxurious styling to any modern kitchen. Hunley kitchen faucets feature articulated spouts that are as functional as they are beautiful. Choose between the 12”, 18”, or patented Gantry pull down faucet. All Hunley faucets are constructed of solid brass and available in 30 unique finishes. Complete the look with matching Bar, Prep, and Filtration faucets, or select between 6 accessories.
All Waterstone faucets are built in the USA using 100% American components and materials.
Waterstone 3710-12 Features:
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the USA
- Water Efficient
- Solid Brass or Stainless Steel Construction
- Compatible with Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems
- Articulated Spout Design
- Single Lever Control Hot/Cold Ceramic Disk Valve Cartridge
- Built In Diverter for Connection to Optional Side Spray
- Easy Access Side Spray Diverter
- Handle Adjusts 22 Degrees (Right or Left) to Allow for Clearance from Backsplashes
- Faucet can be Mounted with Handle in Front, Right or Left Hand Positions
- Includes Reversible/Removable Hot and Cold Indicator Ring
- Quick Snug and Lock Attachment Hardware is Included for Ease of Installation
- Swivel Joints Feature 1600 PSI Seals
- Factory Installed Reinforced Braided Connection Hoses
- Metal Lever Handle
- Adjustable Teflon Friction Lock Aids Handle Feel and Prevents Sag
- Supply Hoses 20" Long with 3/8" Compression Fittings
- Neoperl Aerator
- 360 Degree Swivel Spout
- Recommended Installation Hole Size 1-3/8"
- California AB-1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ADA Compliant
Waterstone 3710-12 Specifications:
- Overall Height of Pull Out Faucet: 32.75"
- Spout Height: 8.25"
- Spout Reach: 12"
- Width: 3"
- Pull Out Spray Spout Height: 13.5"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.375"
Antique Bronze, Black Oil Rubbed Bronze, Caribbean Bronze, Tuscan Brass, Weathered Brass, and Weathered Copper are LIVING FINISHES. Generally, finishes darken slightly where they are not being touched and highlight where the high use points are. Living finishes have no protective coatings and are more easily scratched or scuffed.
Additional Waterstone Links
This Waterstone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Waterstone 3710-12-01
- Waterstone 3710-12-AMB
- Waterstone 3710-12-AB
- Waterstone 3710-12-ABZ
- Waterstone 3710-12-AC
- Waterstone 3710-12-AP
- Waterstone 3710-12-07
- Waterstone 3710-12-ORB
Black Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Waterstone 3710-12-CB
- Waterstone 3710-12-CHB
- Waterstone 3710-12-CH
- Waterstone 3710-12-DAMB
Distressed American Bronze
- Waterstone 3710-12-DAB
Distressed Antique Brass
- Waterstone 3710-12-DAC
Distressed Antique Copper
- Waterstone 3710-12-DAP
Distressed Antique Pewter
- Waterstone 3710-12-EW
- Waterstone 3710-12-06
- Waterstone 3710-12-MB
- Waterstone 3710-12-PB
- Waterstone 3710-12-PC*
- Waterstone 3710-12-PN
- Waterstone 3710-12-SC
- Waterstone 3710-12-SN
- Waterstone 3710-12-SS
Solid Stainless Steel
- Waterstone 3710-12-TB
- Waterstone 3710-12-VB
- Waterstone 3710-12-WB
- Waterstone 3710-12-WC
- Waterstone 3710-12-WT
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3710-12 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Waterstone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.