American Made Luxury Kitchen Faucets by Waterstone
The Towson faucet suite features a timeless design that will make your kitchen truly unique. Towson kitchen faucets feature an articulated spout that is as functional as it is beautiful. These faucets were designed specifically for culinary kitchens and come in spout lengths of 12” and 18”. All Towson suite faucets are made of solid brass and available in 30 distinct finishes. Combine your Towson kitchen faucet with matching Bar, Prep, and Filtration faucets, or add any of the half-dozen available accessories.
All Waterstone faucets are built in the USA using 100% American components and materials.
Waterstone 4100-18 Features:
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the USA
- Water Efficient
- Solid Brass or Stainless Steel Construction
- Compatible with Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems
- Articulated Spout Design
- Single Lever Control Hot/Cold Ceramic Disk Valve Cartridge
- Built In Diverter for Connection to Optional Side Spray
- Easy Access Side Spray Diverter
- Handle Adjusts 22 Degrees (Right or Left) to Allow for Clearance from Backsplashes
- Faucet can be Mounted with Handle in Front, Right or Left Hand Positions
- Quick Snug and Lock Attachment Hardware is Included for Ease of Installation
- Swivel Joints Feature 1600 PSI Seals
- Factory Installed Reinforced Braided Connection Hoses
- Metal Lever Handle
- Adjustable Teflon Friction Lock Aids Handle Feel and Prevents Sag
- Connection Hoses 20" Long with 3/8" Compression Fittings
- Side Spray Connection with 1/4" NPT Pipe Fitting
- 3 Handle Caps Included: Plain and Ceramic Right Hand or Left Hand Operation Indicated for Hot and Cold
- Neoperl Aerator
- 360 Degree Swivel Spout
- Recommended Installation Hole Size 1-3/8"
- California AB-1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ADA Compliant
Waterstone 4100-18 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 12.75"
- Spout Height: 7"
- Spout Reach: 18.25"
- Width: 2.875"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.375"
Antique Bronze, Black Oil Rubbed Bronze, Caribbean Bronze, Tuscan Brass, Weathered Brass, and Weathered Copper are LIVING FINISHES. Generally, finishes darken slightly where they are not being touched and highlight where the high use points are. Living finishes have no protective coatings and are more easily scratched or scuffed.
Additional Waterstone Links
This Waterstone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Waterstone 4100-18-01
- Waterstone 4100-18-AMB
- Waterstone 4100-18-AB
- Waterstone 4100-18-ABZ
- Waterstone 4100-18-AC
- Waterstone 4100-18-AP
- Waterstone 4100-18-07
- Waterstone 4100-18-ORB
Black Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Waterstone 4100-18-CB
- Waterstone 4100-18-CHB
- Waterstone 4100-18-CH
- Waterstone 4100-18-DAMB
Distressed American Bronze
- Waterstone 4100-18-DAB
Distressed Antique Brass
- Waterstone 4100-18-DAC
Distressed Antique Copper
- Waterstone 4100-18-DAP
Distressed Antique Pewter
- Waterstone 4100-18-EW
- Waterstone 4100-18-06
- Waterstone 4100-18-MB
- Waterstone 4100-18-PB
- Waterstone 4100-18-PC*
- Waterstone 4100-18-PN
- Waterstone 4100-18-SC
- Waterstone 4100-18-SN
- Waterstone 4100-18-TB
- Waterstone 4100-18-VB
- Waterstone 4100-18-WB
- Waterstone 4100-18-WC
- Waterstone 4100-18-WT
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 4100-18 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Waterstone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.