American Made Luxury Kitchen Faucets by Waterstone
The Annapolis faucet suite has a beautifully detailed design that evokes an old world feel. Its classic styling is perfectly suited for today’s high-end kitchens. This collection features a wide range of traditional designs including hook spout faucets, gooseneck pull down faucets, and the patented Gantry pull down faucet. There are 30 different finishes to choose from, along with matching Bar, Prep, and Filtration Faucets, plus 6 accessories. Make your kitchen truly unique with an Annapolis kitchen faucet from Waterstone.
All Waterstone faucets are built in the USA using 100% American components and materials.
Waterstone 4800 Features:
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the USA
- Water Efficient
- Solid Brass or Stainless Steel Construction
- Compatible with Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems
- Decorative Hook Spout Design
- Single Lever Control Hot/Cold Ceramic Disk Valve Cartridge
- Built In Diverter for Connection to Optional Side Spray
- Easy Access Side Spray Diverter
- Handle Adjusts 22 Degrees (Right or Left) to Allow for Clearance from Backsplashes
- Faucet can be Mounted with Handle in Front, Right or Left Hand Positions
- 3 Handle Caps Included: Plain and Ceramic Right Hand or Left Hand Operation Indicated for Hot and Cold
- Quick Snug and Lock Attachment Hardware is Included for Ease of Installation
- Factory Installed Reinforced Braided Connection Hoses
- Adjustable Teflon Friction Assist Aids Handle Feel and Prevents Sag
- Metal Lever Handle
- Supply Hoses 20" Long with 3/8" Compression Fittings
- Side Spray Connection with 1/4" NPT Pipe Fitting
- 360 Swivel Spout
- Neoperl Aerator
- Recommended Installation Hole Size 1-3/8"
- California AB-1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ADA Compliant
Waterstone 4800 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 12.625"
- Spout Height: 9"
- Spout Reach: 6.75"
- Width: 2.125"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.375"
Antique Bronze, Black Oil Rubbed Bronze, Caribbean Bronze, Tuscan Brass, Weathered Brass, and Weathered Copper are LIVING FINISHES. Generally, finishes darken slightly where they are not being touched and highlight where the high use points are. Living finishes have no protective coatings and are more easily scratched or scuffed.