18" Braided Stainless Steel Hose with 3/4" Connections
Series CWH-S Flexible Braided Stainless Steel Water Supply Connectors for Water Heaters are used in residential and commercial applications, specifically for water heater hookups. These connectors provide full flow capacity and protection from vibration and bursting under pressure surges and seismic activity. Series CWH-S connectors consist of Santoprene tubing jacketed with braided stainless steel, and permanently attached, brass, compression end fittings. Various end connections are available.
Watts 0298292 Features:
- Santoprene body
- Braided stainless steel jacket
- Brass compression end fittings
- NSP61 approved hoses for safer drinking water
- No tube cutting or bending
- No soldering
- No extra adapters, fittings, or couplings required
- Supplied with a standard brass female iron pipe thread fitting at one end and a male iron pipe thread fitting at the other end of the flexible connector.
Watts 0298292 Specifications:
- Length: 18"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Connection Size: 3/4"
- Weight: 0.7 lbs.
Additional Watts Links
Our SKU: Watts 0298292
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Watts 0298292*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Watts 0298292 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.