Weslock 271 Single Cylinder Deadbolt from the Reliant, Deadbolts Collections
A deadbolt is a lock that can be used to give a door more protection. The deadbolt is locked from the outside with a key or from the inside with a thumbturn.
If security, safety, and style are important to you, then Weslock is your choice for quality hardware for your home. Not only are they strong and long lasting, but Weslock hardware is well built for years of use in the home. The family minded mechanism is also easy to activate and simple for small children to operate. Weslock is high style as well as security and safety. The designs enhance the image of your home and the details such as concealed installation screws have a finished look unlike all others.
- 5 Pin Cylinder
- Weslock Keyway
- Exceeds ANSI A156.2 Grade III Lock Standards
- Half Moon Spindle Tubular Design
- Adjusts to Door Thickness from 1-3/8" - 2"
- Adjustable Latches 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with Radius Faceplates and Strikes
- Deadbolt Fits Doors Prepared with 2-1/8" Cross Hole (1-5/8" Optional) and 1" Edge
- Single Cylinder uses a Key from the Exterior and a Thumb Turn from the Interior for Locking and Unlocking
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Additional Weslock Links
Weslock 00271-A-AFR22 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Cross Bore||1-5/8", 2-1/8"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|