This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Weslock 1424 Woodward 1400 Series Interconnected Keyed Entry Handleset
INTERIOR PACK SOLD SEPARATELY
This 1424 Interconnected Handleset by Weslock has many features. An Interconnected Handleset has a one-piece exterior handleset (handle with deadbolt). This can be locked with a key from the exterior and a thumb turn from the interior (must purchase interior pack as you proceed to the cart). The 1414 features a Panic-Proof function which allows the interconnected deadbolt to also be unlocked by turning the interior lever or knob (depending on which you select). This allows you to simply turn your interior piece to open your door without having to unlock the deadbolt and the knob or lever.
- Interior Pack not included
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical
- Panic-Proof Keylocks - one turn of interior knob/lever unlocks and opens door
- Door Prep: 2-1/8" diameter upper and lower door face hole, 1" diameter latch hole, 2-7/8" center to center bore
- 1" throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers
- Cylinder: 5-pin
- Automatic adjustment to door thickness of 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
Additional Weslock Links
Weslock 01424-N--002D Product Specifications
|Center to Center||2.875|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Grip Center to Center||8.1875|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|