This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Weslock 1444 Lexington 1400 Series Interconnected Handleset (INTERIOR PACK SOLD SEPARATELY)
This 1444 Interconnected Handleset by Weslock has many features. An Interconnected Handleset has a one-piece exterior handleset (handle with deadbolt). This can be locked with a key from the exterior and a thumb turn from the interior. The 1444 features a Panic-Proof function which allows the interconnected deadbolt to also be unlocked by turning the interior lever or knob (depending on which you select). This allows you to simply turn your interior piece to open your door without having to unlock the deadbolt and the knob or lever separately.
- INTERIOR PACK SOLD SEPARATELY AND WILL BE PRESENTED TO YOU AS YOU ADD THIS ITEM TO THE CART
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical
- Panic-Proof Keylocks - one turn of interior knob/lever unlocks and opens door
- Door Prep: 2-1/8"diameter upper and lower door face hole, 1" diameter latch hole, 2-7/8" center to center bore
- 1" throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers
- Cylinder: 5-pin
- Automatic adjustment to door thickness of 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
Additional Weslock Links
Weslock 01444-B--002D Product Specifications
|Center to Center||2.875|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Grip Center to Center||8.1875|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|