This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Thick Door Kit Available
Weslock 7340M Durham Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Knobset with Square Rosettes from the Molten Bronze, Durham Collection
The entry function has a button on the inside which can lock the outside lever until a key is used outside or the lever is rotated inside.
If security, safety, and style are important to you, then Weslock is your choice for quality hardware for your home. Not only are they strong and long lasting, but Weslock hardware is well built for years of use in the home. The family minded mechanism is also easy to activate and simple for small children to operate. Weslock is high style as well as security and safety. The designs enhance the image of your home and the details such as concealed installation screws have a finished look unlike all others.
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II Lock Standards
- Solid Molten Brass
- Single Cylinder uses a Key from the Exterior and a Thumb Turn from the Interior for Locking and Unlocking
- 1" Throw Bolt with Two Hardened Steel Rollers Prevent Sawing
- Removable Door Knob/Lever Prevents Scratching During Installation
- Heavy Duty Security Strikes with 3" Screws
- Fits Doors Prepared with 2-1/8" Top (1-5/8" Optional) and 2-1/8" Bottom Cross Holes and 1" Edge Hole
- 5-1/2" Minimum Center to Center Cross Hole Spacing
- Adjustable Latches 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with Removable Faceplates
- Optional Door Thickness up to 2-1/4" - See Kit # 0905
- Adjusts to Door Thickness from 1-3/4" - 2"
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Additional Weslock Links
Weslock 07340M1M1SL23 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Collection||Durham, Molten Bronze|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.