Weslock 7605F Dummy Interior Pack Featuring a Wexford Knob from the Molten Bronze, Wexford Collections
The dummy function is used as a matching counterpart to active door hardware in areas where a latch is not needed. The dummy function is most frequently used on the inactive leaf of a double door. This interior pack can be used with the Wiltshire or Stonebriar exterior handles.
If security, safety, and style are important to you, then Weslock is your choice for quality hardware for your home. Not only are they strong and long lasting, but Weslock hardware is well built for years of use in the home. Weslock features a mechanism allowing you to easily exit the home in the event of an emergency. The safety minded locking mechanism are also easy to activate and simple for even small children to operate. Weslock is high style as well as security and safety. The designs enhance the image of your home and the details such as concealed installation screws have a finished look unlike all others.
- This is the Interior Pack Only, Front Side of the Entry Handleset is Required for Installation
- Solid Molten Brass
- 5-1/2" Center to Center Cross Hole Spacing
- Adjusts to Door Thickness from 1-3/4" - 2"
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
- This is the Interior Pack Only - You Will Need a Matching Weslock Entry Handle to Complete the Set
- This Interior Pack Can Be Used with the Wiltshire or Stonebriar Style Exterior Handle and the Backplate / Deadbolt will Match the Exterior Handle (Not in Displayed Image)
Additional Weslock Links
Our SKU: Weslock 7605F
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Weslock 07605--F20020
- Weslock 07605--F10020
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Weslock 07605--FP0020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Collection||Molten Bronze, Wexford|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|