This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Weslock 7685 Wiltshire Dummy Entry Handleset from the Molten Bronze Collection
Weslock has recently updated their ordering process. You must select the exterior handle (such as this product) then the interior handle (kit/interior pack) will be presented to you as you proceed to the cart. Interior Packs are required for installation.
If security, safety, and style are important to you, then Weslock is your choice for quality hardware for your home. Not only are they strong and long lasting, but Weslock hardware is well built for years of use in the home. The family minded mechanism is also easy to activate and simple for small children to operate. Weslock is high style as well as security and safety. The designs enhance the image of your home and the details such as concealed installation screws have a finished look unlike all others.
- Dummy Function has no locking capabilities and all parts are rigid
- Dummy Handles are typically installed on the inactive leaf of an entry door
- Solid Molten Brass
- Removable Door Knob/Lever Prevents Scratching During Installation
- Heavy Duty Security Strikes with 3" Screws
- Fits Doors Prepared with 2-1/8" Top (1-5/8" Optional) and 2-1/8" Bottom Cross Holes and 1" Edge Hole
- 5-1/2" Minimum Center to Center Cross Hole Spacing
- Optional Door Thickness up to 2-1/4"
- Adjusts to Door Thickness from 1-3/4" - 2"
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Additional Weslock Links
Our SKU: Weslock 7685
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Weslock 07685-2--0020
- Weslock 07685-1--0020
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Weslock 07685-R-R0020*
- Weslock 07685-H-H0020*
- Weslock 07685-P--0020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Collection||Molten Bronze, Wiltshire|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2"|