This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Weslock 7985 Rockford Dummy Entry Handleset from the Molten Bronze, Rockford Collections
The dummy function is used as a matching counterpart to active door hardware in areas where a latch is not needed. The dummy function is most frequently used on the inactive leaf of a double door.
If security, safety, and style are important to you, then Weslock is your choice for quality hardware for your home. Not only are they strong and long lasting, but Weslock hardware is well built for years of use in the home. Weslock features a mechanism allowing you to easily exit the home in the event of an emergency. The safety minded locking mechanism are also easy to activate and simple for even small children to operate. Weslock is high style as well as security and safety. The designs enhance the image of your home and the details such as concealed installation screws have a finished look unlike all others.
- Solid Molten Brass
- This Dummy Entry Handle Does Not Function and Still Requires an Interior Side for Installation
- Removable Door Knob/Lever Prevents Scratching During Installation
- Fits Doors Prepared with 2-1/8" Top (1-5/8" Optional) and 2-1/8" Bottom Cross Holes and 1" Edge Hole
- 5-1/2" Minimum Center to Center Cross Hole Spacing
- Optional Door Thickness Up to 2-1/4"
- Door Thickness Comes Standard to Adjust to Door Thickness from 1-3/4" - 2"
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Additional Weslock Links
Our SKU: Weslock 7985
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Weslock 07985-2--0020
- Weslock 07985-1--0020
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Weslock 07985-P--0020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Collection||Molten Bronze, Rockford|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|