Weslock 640K-LH-671 Left Handed Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Calais Door Leverset and 671 Deadbolt Combo Pack with Round Rosettes from the Traditionale Series
A Keyed Entry Leverset is a single cylinder locking Leverset. Keyed Entry Leversets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior using a key. The interior portion can be locked by a push button on the interior rosette. These are generally used on garage doors or doors that can be accessed by the exterior of the house.
- Includes: Square and Round Corner Strike Plate and Faceplates. If you need Drive-in Plates, Please contact customer service to note the order
- If you have specific keying instructions, please contact customer service before placing the order.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Door Prep For Both Deadbolt and Leverset Bore Holes: 2-1/8" Diameter Bore hole, 1" diameter latch hole
- Automatic adjustment to door thickness of 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Both Cylinders: Weslock 5 Pin
- Removable Levers prevents scratching during installation
- Panic-Proof Keyed Entry Feature: allows one turn of the Lever for unlocking and opening the door
- Leverset Projection: 2"
- Lever Rosette Width: 2-1/2"
- Lever Rosette Height: 2-1/2"
- Deadbolt Exterior Projection: 7/8"
- Deadbolt Interior Projection: 7/8"
- Deadbolt Overall Height: 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt Overall Width: 2-3/4"
Additional Weslock Links
This Weslock item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Weslock L0640K-671-A
- Weslock L0640K-671-N
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 640K-LH-671 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Weslock products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.