Weslock 7140N-7571 Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Monoghan Door Leverset and 7571 Deadbolt Combo Pack with Premiere Rosettes from the Molten Bronze Series
A Keyed Entry Leverset is a single cylinder locking Leverset. Keyed Entry Leversets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior using a key. The interior portion can be locked by a push button on the interior rosette. These are generally used on garage doors or doors that can be accessed by the exterior of the house.
- Includes: Square and Round Corner Strike Plate and Faceplates. If you need Drive-in Plates, Please contact customer service to note the order
- If you have specific keying instructions, please contact customer service before placing the order.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Door Prep For Both Deadbolt and Leverset Bore Holes: 2-1/8" Diameter Bore hole, 1" diameter latch hole
- Automatic adjustment to door thickness of 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Both Cylinders: Weslock 5 Pin
- Removable Levers prevents scratching during installation
- Panic-Proof Keyed Entry Feature: allows one turn of the Lever for unlocking and opening the door
- Leverset Projection: 2-3/4"
- Lever Rosette Width: 2-3/4"
- Lever Rosette Height: 5"
- Deadbolt Exterior Projection: 3/4"
- Deadbolt Interior Projection: 1-3/4"
- Deadbolt Overall Height: 4"
- Deadbolt Overall Width: 2-3/4"
- Optional 2-1/4" Thick Door Kits: 0915X & 0910 (Both Required)
Additional Weslock Links
Our SKU: Weslock 7140N-7571
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Weslock 07140N-7571-2*
- Weslock 07140N-7571-1
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Weslock 07140N-7571-R*
- Weslock 07140N-7571-P*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Weslock 07140N-7571-1 Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.