Weslock Right Handed Carlow Passage Door Lever Set with Premiere Rosettes
A Passage Lever set features a push button in the rosette on the interior door. This allows locking from the inside of the room and requires one turn of the Lever from the interior to unlock and open (Panic-Proof Feature). Passage Levers are generally used for bedrooms and bathrooms where interior locking is desired.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Door Prep: 2-1/8" diameter door face hole, 1" diameter latch hole
- Automatic adjustment to door thickness of 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Removable Levers prevents scratching during installation
- Panic-Proof Passage Feature: allows one turn of the Lever for unlocking and opening the door
Additional Weslock Links
Weslock R7100HPHPSL20 Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Collection||Carlow, Molten Bronze|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.