- 30-inch two-light indoor ceiling fan with three blades
- 153-by-9-millimeter silicon steel motor with dual capacitor for powerful and quiet air circulation
- Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and reversible switch for customized comfort
- Ideal for rooms up to 80 square feet (8 by 10 feet) with standard 8-foot ceilings
- Includes 78-inch lead wire, 3/4-inch by 4-inch down rod, and two candelabra-base 60-watt G16-1/2 light bulbs
- Adaptable to remote control (sold separately)
- Integrated opal frosted glass light kit
- Can be used with a dimmer
- Airflow: 2,543 cfm
- Energy Usage: 40 watts without lights
- Airflow Efficiency: 64 cfm per watt
- Lifetime warranty on motor; two-year warranty on all other parts
- Blade Material: MDF
- Primary Blade Finish: White
- Secondary Blade Finish: Beech
- Blade Pitch (in degrees): 18
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- Motor: Silicon Steel Motor 153mm x 9mm
- Capacitor Type: Dual
- Mount Type: Down Rod Only
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Slope Angle (in degrees): 18
- Switch Housing Cap Included: No
- Top of Canopy to Bottom of Blade: 9"
- Top of Canopy to Bottom of Switch House: 10.38"
- Top of Canopy to Bottom of Canopy: 2.5"
- Width of Motor Housing: 6.75"
- Width of Canopy: 5.13"
- Top of Canopy to Bottom of Glass: 12.13"
- CFM (High): 2543
- CFM/Watt (High): 64
- Watt (High): 40
- RPM (High): 274
- Amp (High): 0.33
- Certification: ETL
- Energy Star: No
- Blade Length (inches): 12.68"
- Fan Blade Width (inches): 5.98"
Additional Westinghouse Links
Our SKU: Westinghouse 72472
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Westinghouse 72472
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Westinghouse 72472 Product Specifications
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||153mm x 9mm|
|Number of Blades||3|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.