Non Programmable Easy Set Digital Thermostat
For simple control of household temperature, the 1F86EZ-0251 non programmable easy set digital thermostat could be the solution to your needs.
- Non-Programmable with 3 Temperature Presets: Home - Sleep - Away
- Dual Powered - Hardwired or Battery Powered
- For 24 VAC or millivolt Systems
- Easy-to-Read 2-Square-Inch Blue Display
- Easy Push-Connect Color-Coded Terminals
- Exclusive Sleep Timer
- Easy-to-Change Temperature Pre-Sets
- Exclusive Cool Savings feature saves energy during peak A/C demand periods
- Long battery life with Battery power monitor – uses 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (included)
- 5 Year Warranty
- Overall Dimensions: 4-13/16"W x 3-13/16"H x 1-1/2"D
- Max Load (Current): 1.5 Amps (All Terminals Combined)
White-Rodgers, a recognized leader in climate control solutions, celebrates 75 years of business in 2012. Experience, integrity and customer service are still the tenets that mark this great company. From the humble beginnings of two engineers collaborating to solve the control problem of the day, to being the answer for your climate control needs, White-Rodgers is the respected name among industry professionals and home owners alike.
Additional White-Rodgers Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All White-Rodgers Products
- White-Rodgers Non-Programmable Single Stage Thermostats Collection
This White-Rodgers item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- White-Rodgers W1F86EZ0251
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1F86EZ-0251 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of White-Rodgers products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.