Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Round Bowl Drop-In Entertainment/Prep Sink
- 20 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- 18/8 chrome and nickel content
- Full undercoat over sound deadening pads
- 2" rear center drain opening
- May also be used as an undermount
- Includes sink template
- Basin Depth: 5 1/8"
- Basin Length: 11 1/2"
- Basin Width: 11 1/2"
- Diameter: 12 3/4"
- Product Weight: 8 lbs.
Additional Whitehaus Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Whitehaus Products
- Shop All Whitehaus Noah's Collection Collection Products
Whitehaus WHND11-5 Product Specifications
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|