Unlike a fan that blows hot air, this HAC-100S air cooler cools personal air space significantly more than a regular fan, using about the same amount of power as a light bulb. An air cooler is a cost effective alternative to the more expensive portable air conditioners. Great for the home or office, these air coolers are environmentally friendly because they do not use utilize freon and CFC refrigerants.
This Whynter air cooler also incorporates a sophisticated humidifier system that provides a controlled cool mist of healthy, natural humidification. The internal air purifying system activates the carbon filter to first capture particulates and proceeds to use water to filter dust, pollen, and pollutants and trap them in the honeycomb filter and wash them away.
- 5 in 1 operations: Air Cooler/ Fan / Air Purifier / Humidifier / Heater
- Uses regular tap water
- Remote control and panel control
- Advanced honeycomb filter for more efficient cooling
- 4 fan speeds (High, Medium, Low and Sleep)
- Up to 8 hour timer settings (7.5 hours max)
- Ultrasonic humidifier with himidistat to set room relative humidity
- Oscillating function
- ETL certified
- Removable water tank for easy cleaning and drainage
- Cooling power consumption: 60 Watts
- Heating power consumption: 2000 Watts
Additional Whynter Links
This Whynter item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Whynter HAC-100S*
Platinum and Black
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the HAC-100S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Whynter products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.