Energy Star 65 Pint Portable Dehumidifier
The Whynter Energy Star® rated 65 pint portable dehumidifier is a high capacity unit with exceptional low-temperature operability. This dehumidifier can be continuously operated with a direct drain option to efficiently remove surrounding atmospheric moisture in a wide range of ambient conditions. Ideal for the basement, attic or other unusual environment usage, this units is also Energy Star rated allowing for extended use and dependability. To ensure fresher and cleaner air when using in damp environments, Whynter units come equipped standard with an advanced anti-bacterial silver ion filter.
To maintain a steady, comfortable humidity level, this Whynter dehumidifier comes standard with an auto-restart and auto-shutoff capability that activate based on the ambient temperature and your selected humidity level. Built for high capacity usage, this unit is suited for enclosed areas as large as 3500 sq ft. This Whynter dehumidifier is designed to offer easy operation and portability for all your humidity control requirements.
- 65 pint (30.8 liter) capacity dehumidifier
- 21 pint (10 liter) removable water bucket
- Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
- Adjustable humidity range of 35 - 85% relative humidity
- Low temperature operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs)
- Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside unit
- Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
- Direct drain option for continuous operation
- Runs quiet with normal operating noise level below 57 dBA
- Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
- Anti-bacterial silver ion filter and washable pre-filter included
- Extendable grip handle and caster wheels for portability
- Power consumption: 710 Watts / 6.6 Amps
- Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
- Unit Dimensions: 15.5"W x 14.3"D x 23.8"H
- Packaging Dimensions: 18"W x 16"D x 26"H
- Product weight: 43 lbs
- Package weight: 46 lbs
- UL listed
- Energy Star® rated
*This unit comes with one year warranty.
Additional Whynter Links
Our SKU: Whynter RPD-651W
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Whynter RPD-651W
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Whynter RPD-651W Product Specifications
|Water Tank Capacity||21 Pints|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.