Winco PTO GeneratorsLearn about Wincos PTO Generators, their features, benefits, and ease of operation
- 25kW of power will ensure that you have the energy you need when you need it
- Uses your tractor engine to generate electricity
- Covered under 3 Year Residential Warranty
- PTO input speed of 1000 RPM
- Requires a 50 horsepower engine to operate
- Outlets: (2x) 5-20R 20A 120V, (1x) 6-50R 50A 240V, (1x) Anderson Style Full Power Receptacle
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Multiple Applications - Generate electricity to power tools on the farm or ranch, or backup your home, barn or buildings during a power outage.
- Low Harmonic Content (< 8%): Produces clean and safe electricity for sensitive electronics
- Mainline circuit breaker protects generator and appliances from overload.
- Large voltmeter allows you to easily monitor your power usage right from your tractor seat.
- Cast iron gear case is constructed from rugged, high-quality material designed to weather the outdoors.
- The full power Anderson style receptacle is perfect for hooking up a manual transfer switch.
- Overall Height: 19.7" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the generator)
- Overall Length: 28.5" (measured from the back to the front of the generator)
- Overall Width: 15.7" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
Additional Winco Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Winco Products
Our SKU: Winco 25FPTOC-3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Winco 25FPTOC-3
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Winco 25FPTOC-3 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Auto Voltage Regulation||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year, 3 Year Residential|
|Rated Amps||104 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase)|