- 100kW of power will ensure that you have the energy you need when you need it
- Uses your tractor engine to generate electricity
- Covered under 3 Year Residential Warranty
- PTO input speed of 1000 RPM
- Requires a 200 horsepower engine to operate
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Multiple Applications - Generate electricity to power tools on the farm or ranch, or backup your home, barn or buildings during a power outage.
- Brushless alternator with low harmonic content (<8%) produces clean and safe electricity for sensitive electronics.
- Mainline circuit breaker protects generator and appliances from overload.
- Large voltmeter allows you to easily monitor your power usage right from your tractor seat.
- Cast iron gear case is constructed from rugged, high-quality material designed to weather the outdoors.
- The full power Anderson style receptacle is perfect for hooking up a manual transfer switch.
- Overall Height: 30.2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the generator)
- Overall Length: 42.2" (measured from the back to the front of the generator)
- Overall Width: 20.8" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
Additional Winco Links
Our SKU: Winco W100FPTOS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Winco W100FPTOS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Residential|