- Includes a powerful 780 CFM single centrifugal blower, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of unwanted air pollution and odors.
- Easy to clean stainless steel baffle filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cooktop in the warm glow of 2 halogen bulbs (included).
- Intuitive 3-speed turn knob controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Constructed from beautiful and stylish stainless steel which adds visual flair while providing long-lasting durability.
- Ducted configuration ensures that all odors and the excessive heat produced by your cooking projects are properly ventilated outdoors, helping to reduce energy bills and keep your kitchen clean.
- Sharp and tapered edges are avoided by employing the latest techniques in modern manufacturing and design.
- Includes 6" to 7" transition collar, helping to simplify new installations or retrofits through enhanced compatibility.
- Available with replacement stainless steel baffle filters (Models WS-69TSBF, sold separately).
- Help protect your kitchen's walls from unsightly grease and food residue with an available backsplash kit (Model BS30, sold separately).
- Convenient plug-in power cord available (model POWER-CORD, sold separately).
- Seamless Design: All Windster range hoods make use of manufacturing and design techniques that eliminate panel gap which is frequently found on competing products. A seamless design adds a decidedly upscale visual appeal while also contributing to the product's overall durability. Airflow efficiencies are also noteworthy as there is no other avenue for air to enter the hood besides what's being drawn in by the blower unit. Windster prides itself in offering all of its customers a high-quality, beautiful and long-lasting design.
- CSA Safety Approval: The CSA Group is one of the world's leading independent and non-profit product testing organizations that encompass 57 separate areas of specialization. Under laboratory testing, all Windster hoods have been found to adhere to the organization's strict set of operational and material standards.
- CFM: 780
- Width: 28.325"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 12"
- Height Above Cooktop: 27" to 33"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 9.6
- Amperage: 4
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Duct Size: 6" or 7" Round
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal
- WS-69TS30 (This Model): 30" Wide
- WS-69TS36: 36" Wide
Additional Windster Links
This Windster item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Windster WS-69TS30SS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WS-69TS30 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Windster products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.