- Push Button keypad is illuminated for convenient night time entry
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Motorized tapered bolt helps align door during locking
- Program up to 250 different users
- One year battery life with low battery warning
- One year warranty for electronics and lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical operation
- Yale KW-1 5 Pin Brass Cylinder
- Easy to use, install, & program
| Z-Wave wireless home control system |
Z-Wave is a next-generation wireless system that unifies all of your home electronics into an integrated network. Connect any device by simply plugging into a Z-Wave accessory module. Z-Wave allows you to control your network remotely through a PC, tablet, or even your cell phone!Experience 'real living' possibilities
By entering a user code you can enable a welcome scene that will disarm security, activate lights, and even adjust the thermostat. You can remotely lock or unlock doors, and know when family members or friends come and go. Yale Real Living puts you in total control!
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Handing: Self-handing
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" Round Corner
- Cylinder Type: Single Cylinder
- YRL220NCR - Standalone Leverset with Touchscreen
- YRL210NCR - Standalone Leverset with Push Button Keypad
- YRL220ZW - Z-Wave Leverset with Touchscreen
Additional Yale Links
This Yale item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Yale YRL210ZW619
- Yale YRL210ZW0BP
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Yale YRL210ZW605
PVD Polished Brass
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the YRL210ZW and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Yale products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Yale Real Living Touchscreen Lever Lock InstallationLever Lock Installation "How-To" Video