The Yamaha EF1000iS inverter generator is the ultimate in lightweight portable electricity. The EF1000iS - with its inverter system - features Pulse Width Modulation (PWM). That means these generators deliver clean power so you can use them confidently for powering computers, solid-state appliances with built-in computer functions or microcomputer-controlled power tools.
- Lightweight Design / Easy to Carry - Newly designed exterior and compact lightweight inverter unit reduces weight to 27.9 lbs. Lightest weight generator in its class. Noise Block Acoustically designed sound reduction system - Molded casing, noise-absorbing glass wool construction and a newly designed muffler produce unbeatable noise reduction.
- Long Run Time - Runs continuously for up to 12 hours without refueling (at 1/4 load with "Economy Control" function on).
- Smart Throttle Load sensing throttle control - Automatically adjusts engine speed to precisely match load, resulting in greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction.
- 12 Volt DC Output (Battery Charging Cables Included) - Recharge 12 volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, aircraft, etc.
- Inverter System with Pulse Width Modulation - Industry-leading system produces higher-quality and cleaner electricity. Results in pure sine wave as clean or cleaner than commercial power and can operate products with built in microcomputers.
- Exclusive Dual Coil Alternator Stator - Lower engine speed. Reduced noise, fuel consumption and engine wear.
- Centralized Control Panel - Control panel enables easy access to controls.
- Fuel Petcock - Reduces carburetor contamination by turning off gasoline flow and allowing the carburetor to run dry.
- OHV 50cc Engine (overhead valve) - Provides improved efficiency, increased reliability, low oil consumption and noise-reducing operation.
- Large Fuel Fill Access - Wide mouth fuel fill reduces spilling and overflow during refueling.
Additional Yamaha Links
Our SKU: Yamaha EF1000iS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Yamaha EF1000IS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Transfer Switch Included||No|