Yamaha Conventional GeneratorsIf you want bullet proof quality if you settle for nothing less than the most dependable, highest performing, highest value, portable power there is then you got to have a Yamaha. Learn why Yamaha is the choice of many professionals and home owners.
Generator Power and RequirementsThe reason people are unsatisfied with their generator purchase is usually due to under power. Learn about how to calculate properly so you can tackle any job or power outage.
Yamaha EF1000iS: 900 Watt Gasoline Portable Inverter Generator
- 900 running watts with a surge capacity of 1,000 watts ensures that you have the energy you need when you need it
- 7.5 Amps @ 120 Volts (Single Phase)
- Covered under 3 Year Residential Warranty / 2 Year Commercial Warranty
- Outlets: (2x) 5-20R 20A 120V, (1x) 12VDC
- Yamaha OHV Engine: This single cylinder, overhead valve commercial grade engine has a high compression ratio and aluminum push rods for increased fuel efficiency and reduced valve clearance
- Engine Displacement: 50cc
- Engine covered under 3 Year Residential / 2 Year Commercial Warranty
- Recoil Pull Start System
- Includes Low Oil Shutdown
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Clean, High Quality Power: The inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation keeps voltage within ±1% and frequency ±0.1 Hz
- Smart Throttle: Load sensing rpm control that adjusts engine speed to match the load, increasing fuel efficiency and reducing noise
- Overall Height: 14.9"
- Overall Length: 17.7"
- Overall Width: 9.4"
- Product Dry Weight: 27.9 lbs
- Fuel Tank: 0.66 Gallons
- Run Time (1/4 Load): 12 Hours
Additional Yamaha Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Yamaha Products
Yamaha EF1000IS Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Auto Voltage Regulation||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Commercial Warranty||2 Year Limited|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Fuel Tank Material||Plastic|
|Hour Meter Included||No|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
|Made in America||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|On Board Fuel Gauge||No|
|Outdoor Sound Level (dba)||57|
|Rated Amps||8 Amps @ 120 Volts (Single Phase)|
|Run Time 50% Load||8|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Transfer Switch Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.