Introducing the ingenios EF2000iS. Powerful, portable, and retro-cool, delivering maximum output with minimum effort. It weighs only 44 lbs and features an extra-large handle for easy transport to almost anywhere. It's whisper quiet and meets the strictest enviromental standards - simply the greenest way to power up.
- Light Weight - 44 pounds - easy to move, transport and store.
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved Spark Arrestor - Only 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load and eliminates errant sparks.
- Compact - 2.2 cu.ft. easy to store and transport.
- TwinTech(tm) capability - Hook up two EF2000iS's for 3600 watts of maximum power.
- Extended Engine Emission Life Rating - Longest engine emission life rating issued by EPA.
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner - Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation.
- Smart Throttle(tm) varies engine speed based on load - Improves fuel economy and reduces noise.
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control - Can run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools.
- Gasoline petcock - Helps prevent carburetor contamination during storage.
- OilWatch warning system - Prevents engine damage and provides added peace of mind.
- Fuel gauge - Ability to gauge fuel level without opening cap.
- Auto Warm Up - Increases engine speed during cold starts to handle high power demand appliances right away.
- Auto-decompression system - Reduces compression for easier starting.
- Comfortable grip handles - Easy portability and storage.
- Electrical overload breaker - Prevents generator damage in case of overload.
- Controls all on one panel - Easy access to controls.
- DC outlet - 8A12V outlet for charging batteries (cables included).
- Rubber vibration isolation feet - Absorbing feet for increased smooth operation and noise reduction.
- Easily detachable side panels - For easier serviceability.
- Noise Block(tm) sound reduction system - Very quiet.
Additional Yamaha Links
Our SKU: Yamaha EF2000iS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Yamaha EF2000IS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Transfer Switch Included||No|