Yamaha EF3000iSEB OverviewDo you need clean quiet reliable power. Then you need the Yamaha EF3000ISEB Portable Inverter generator that can produce 3000 watts on demand.
Yamaha Conventional GeneratorsIf you want bullet proof quality if you settle for nothing less than the most dependable, highest performing, highest value, portable power there is then you got to have a Yamaha. Learn why Yamaha is the choice of many professionals and home owners.
Generator Power and RequirementsThe reason people are unsatisfied with their generator purchase is usually due to under power. Learn about how to calculate properly so you can tackle any job or power outage.
Inverter or Generator Whats the DifferenceThe main difference between an inverter and generator is the type of power it is putting out. The main difference being the way the power is generated. An inverter provides clean energy much like your home where a generator can surge up or down depending on the load.
Why Choose YamahaFor over 50 years Yamaha has been delivering high quality, high value, break through, products in their industries. In 1970 Yamaha entered the generator category. Watch to learn more.
Yamaha Vs CompetitionSee how Yamaha stands up against the competition. From quiet operation, dependability, and the highest EPA standards Yamaha is your choice. Watch this video to see all of the benefits and comparisons.
Yamaha EF3000iS: 2,800 Watt Gasoline Portable Inverter Generator
- 2,800 running watts with a surge capacity of 3,000 watts ensures that you have the energy you need when you need it
- 20.8 Amps @ 120 Volts (Single Phase)
- Covered under 3 Year Residential Warranty / Commercial Warranty
- Outlets: (2x) 5-20R 20A 120V, (1x) 12VDC, (1x) L5-30R 30A 120V
- Yamaha OHV Engine: This single cylinder, overhead valve commercial grade engine has a cast iron cylinder sleeve for increased heat dissipation and longer life
- Engine Displacement: 171cc
- Engine covered under 3 Year Residential / Commercial Warranty
- Recoil Pull Start System
- Includes Low Oil Shutdown
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Clean, High Quality Power: The inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation keeps voltage within ±1% and frequency ±0.1 Hz
- Smart Throttle: Load sensing rpm control that adjusts engine speed to match the load, increasing fuel efficiency and reducing noise
- Mobility: The generator has four wheels and a parking brake making transporting easy
- USFS Approved Spark Arrestor: Reduces the chance of fire caused by errant sparks
- Overall Height: 21.9"
- Overall Length: 26.8"
- Overall Width: 17.5"
- Product Dry Weight: 136 lbs
- Fuel Tank: 3.4 Gallons
- Run Time (1/4 Load): 19 Hours
Additional Yamaha Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Yamaha Products
Our SKU: Yamaha EF3000IS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Yamaha EF3000IS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Yamaha EF3000IS Product Specifications
|Transfer Switch Included||No|