Yamaha EF4500 & EF6300 OverviewLearn about the Yamaha EF4500 & EF6500. Both of these models are ideal for large job sites or running an entire camp site. The benefits of the EF6500 is the added 240 Volt hookup to run those large appliances or tools.
Yamaha Conventional GeneratorsIf you want bullet proof quality if you settle for nothing less than the most dependable, highest performing, highest value, portable power there is then you got to have a Yamaha. Learn why Yamaha is the choice of many professionals and home owners.
Generator Power and RequirementsThe reason people are unsatisfied with their generator purchase is usually due to under power. Learn about how to calculate properly so you can tackle any job or power outage.
Inverter or Generator Whats the DifferenceThe main difference between an inverter and generator is the type of power it is putting out. The main difference being the way the power is generated. An inverter provides clean energy much like your home where a generator can surge up or down depending on the load.
Why Choose YamahaFor over 50 years Yamaha has been delivering high quality, high value, break through, products in their industries. In 1970 Yamaha entered the generator category. Watch to learn more.
Yamaha Vs CompetitionSee how Yamaha stands up against the competition. From quiet operation, dependability, and the highest EPA standards Yamaha is your choice. Watch this video to see all of the benefits and comparisons.
Yamaha EF6300iSDE: 5,500 Watt Gasoline Portable Inverter Generator
- 5,500 running watts with a surge capacity of 6,300 watts ensures that you have the energy you need when you need it
- 22.9 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase)
- Covered under 3 Year Residential Warranty / Commercial Warranty
- Outlets: (2x) 5-20R 20A GFCI 120V, (1x) L5-30R 30A 120V, (1x) L14-30R 30A 120/240V
- Yamaha OHV Engine: This single cylinder, overhead valve commercial grade engine has a cast iron cylinder sleeve for increased heat dissipation and longer life
- Engine Displacement: 357cc
- Engine covered under 3 Year Residential / Commercial Warranty
- 12V Electric Key Start
- Includes Low Oil Shutdown
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Clean, High Quality Power: The inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation keeps voltage within ±1% and frequency ±0.1 Hz
- Smart Throttle: Automatically adjusts the engine speed to meet power demands, reducing noise, fuel consumption, and engine wear
- Mobility: The generator has four wheels, a parking brake, and twin lifting bars making transporting easy
- Optional Remote Start
- Overall Height: 27.2"
- Overall Length:30.7"
- Overall Width: 24.3"
- Product Dry Weight: 200 lbs
- Fuel Tank: 4.5 Gallons
- Run Time (1/4 Load): 13.3 Hours
Additional Yamaha Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Yamaha Products
Our SKU: Yamaha EF6300iSDE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Yamaha EF6300ISDE
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Yamaha EF6300ISDE Product Specifications
|Transfer Switch Included||No|