Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Bel Air Four Light Down Lighting Five Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan
With an airflow of over 5,000 cubic feet per minute and an eye pleasing design aesthetic, this fan is cool in every sense of the word.
- Four light down lighting five blade indoor ceiling fan featuring walnut blades
- Metal with glass construction
- Certified by UL, cUL, ETL, CE, TUV, and ROHS
- Lifetime warranty on motor
- Assembly Required
- Requires (4) x 15 Watt Candelabra base bulbs (Not Included)
- Height: 22.24"
- Width: 52"
Additional Yosemite Links
Yosemite Bel Air Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Kit Included||yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||15|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.