Yosemite CW09019 16" Rock Cascade Indoor Floor Fountain
This unique fountain features polished sandy brown granite. The organic tear drop shape is contrasted nicely by the geometric orb in the center with water gracefully bubbling out. LED lights illuminate the interior of the fountain.
Yosemite CW09019 Features:
- Handcrafted out of polyresin which guarantees durability
- Includes submersible pump
- Great for indoor use
- Lightweight construction allows easy placement and movement
- 3 watt LED accent light included
- 45 watt submersible pump
- Warranty: 1 Year
Yosemite CW09019 Specifications:
- Height: 26.4"
- Width: 26.8"
- Depth: 39"
- Bulb Type: LED
- Wattage: 3
Yosemite CW09019 Warranty Information:
- Any fountain sold by an authorized Yosemite Home Decor reseller are warranted by Yosemite when used for its intended purpose as designated by the manufacturer. Warranty is limited to one year after the date of purchase against defects in workmanship or materials and limited in that; consumables (pump, bulbs, and filters) and concealed cosmetic damages (outside of 30 days) are not covered by Yosemite. Any product to be determined by Yosemite to be defective in material or workmanship will be returned to a Yosemite branch or authorized location. Yosemite reserves the right to repair or replace the product, or refund the purchase price of the product if deemed necessary. Refund and warranty is limited to the price of the product and not in any way associated with installation, fabrication and/or shipping charges.
Additional Yosemite Links
Our SKU: Yosemite CW09019
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Yosemite CW09019*
Mossy Wood and Stone
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Yosemite CW09019 Product Specifications
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Living Room, Office|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.