Yosemite FC2447-1 Red Dress Model Wall Art
This hand painted, decorative art is nothing short of glamorous. Red Dress Model truly brings to life the costume and fashion side of art. The woman’s dress is a beautiful red the sparkles because of real bits of glitter on the canvas. There are also real sea shells around her neck and her silver belt shines. This piece is confident and chic, and will bring nothing less than true class to any room.
Yosemite FC2447-1 Features:
- Original Hand Painted Wall Artwork
- Acrylic Painting on Canvas
- Art Style: Abstraction
- Subject: Costume and Fashion
- Wall Mounted
- Ready to Hang out of the Box
- Canvas Wrapped Around a Wooden Inner Frame
- Item Will Arrive Flat and Boxed
- Item is Pre-Wired for Easy Hanging
- Warranty: 1 Year
Yosemite FC2447-1 Specifications:
- Height: 79"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 2"
Yosemite FC2447-1 Warranty Information:
- Limited warranty. All products sold are warranted by Yosemite only to customers for resale or for use in business, or original equipment manufacture, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one year after date of purchase from Yosemite. Any product determined by Yosemite to be defective in material workmanship and returned to a Yosemite branch or authorized location that Yosemite designates will be repaired or replaced, or at Yosemite's option, have the purchase price refunded.
Additional Yosemite Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Yosemite Unveiled: The Contemporary Collection Collection Products
Our SKU: Yosemite FC2447-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Yosemite FC2447-1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Yosemite FC2447-1 Product Specifications
|Art Subject||Costume and Fashion|
|Collection||Unveiled: The Contemporary Collection|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.