Yosemite FC2447-3 Gold Dress Model Wall Art
Gold Dress Model is a hand painted, figurative artwork. It features a female model in a fashionable gold dress. The details on the dress are created using painted-on chains and washers with varying sizes on the dress. This painting is very fashion forward with the use of leggings and matching brown knee high boots. This particular painting is large in size at 20 x 79 inches.
Yosemite FC2447-3 Features:
- Original Hand Painted Wall Artwork
- Acrylic Painting on Canvas
- Art Style: Abstraction
- Subject: Costume and Fashion
- Wall Mounted
- Ready to Hang out of the Box
- Canvas Wrapped Around a Wooden Inner Frame
- Item Will Arrive Flat and Boxed
- Item is Pre-Wired for Easy Hanging
- Warranty: 1 Year
Yosemite FC2447-3 Specifications:
- Height: 79"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 2"
Yosemite FC2447-3 Warranty Information:
- Limited warranty. All products sold are warranted by Yosemite only to customers for resale or for use in business, or original equipment manufacture, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one year after date of purchase from Yosemite. Any product determined by Yosemite to be defective in material workmanship and returned to a Yosemite branch or authorized location that Yosemite designates will be repaired or replaced, or at Yosemite's option, have the purchase price refunded.
Additional Yosemite Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Yosemite Unveiled: The Contemporary Collection Collection Products
Our SKU: Yosemite FC2447-3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Yosemite FC2447-3*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Yosemite FC2447-3 Product Specifications
|Art Subject||Costume and Fashion|
|Collection||Unveiled: The Contemporary Collection|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.