Double Handle Widespread Roman Waterfall Bath Tub Faucet
This exquisite roman waterfall tub faucet is unique and stylish. The thin, elongated spout is sleek and creates a beautiful flowing effect when filling a tub. The handles are designed with a contoured grip, giving you full control of the water temperature even with wet hands.
- Solid Brass waterway construction
- 100% pressure system tested
- Also available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Two Handles of Either Side of Faucet
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 18"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Spout Height: 2.2"
- Spout Reach: 4.5"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Faucet Centers: 18
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Drain Assembly Included: No
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handle Style: Knob
- Handle Material: Metal
- Number of Handles: 2
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Nominal Dimensions: 18" (W) x 2-3/4" (D) x 2-3/4" (H)
- Limited warranty. All products sold are warranted by Yosemite only to customers for resale or for use in business; or original equipment manufacture, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one year after date of purchase from Yosemite. Any product determined by Yosemite to be defective in material or workmanship and returned to a Yosemite branch or authorized location, as Yosemite designates items will be, repaired or replaced, or at Yosemite’s discretion - the purchase price refunded.
Additional Yosemite Links
Our SKU: Yosemite YP9213D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Yosemite YP9213D-BN
- Yosemite YP9213D-PC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Yosemite YP9213D Product Specifications
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Mounting Type||Widespread|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.