Zephyr Monsoon I One Piece Liner ReviewsThe Monsoon I is the new one piece liner by Zephyr. Designed for easy installation, easy maintenance and innovative features.
Zephyr Monsoon Range Hood Insert - Real ReviewsA brief introduction to Zephyr's Monsoon series range hood inserts.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Includes a 600 CFM Built-In Blower to Quickly Clear Your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Pollution
- Illuminate Your Cooking Area With 2 Halogen Bulbs
- Innovative Electronic Provide for Unparalleled Mastery of Your Kitchen Environment
- Stylish and Beautiful Stainless Steel Construction
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
- RF Remote Control
- ACT™: Zephyr's proprietary Airflow Control Technology allows for the adjustability of the range hood's overall CFM output in order to comply with local code requirements. This is achieved via an on-board computer that limits the maximum output of the range hood from the standard 600 CFM to 390 CFM or 290 CFM (subsequently lowering the number of fan speeds to 3 at 390 CFM and 2 at 290 CFM). With the ability to be installed in a variety of code-bound environments, ACT™-equipped Zephyr range hoods are an extremely versatile choice.
- CFM: 200 to 600
- Width: 28-3/8"
- Depth: 19-1/4"
- Height: 12"
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" - 36"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 1 to 6
- Blower Speeds: 6
- Duct Discharge: Horizontal and Vertical
- AK9228AS: 30" Wide Insert Range Hood (This Model)
- AK9234AS: 36" Wide Insert Range Hood
Additional Zephyr Links
Our SKU: Zephyr AK9228AS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Zephyr AK9228AS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Zephyr AK9228AS Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM||200, 600, 290, 390|
|CFM (High) to Sones||600 to 6|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||No|
|Duct Discharge||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Duct Size||3-1/4" x 10", 8" Round|
|Filter Type||Baffle Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||26" to 36"|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sones||1.2, 6, 1, 4, 3|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|