- Includes a 715 CFM Built-In Blower to Quickly Clear Your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Pollution
- Illuminate Your Cooking Area With 4 LED Bulbs
- Innovative Electronic LCD Provide for Unparalleled Mastery of Your Kitchen Environment
- Stylish and Beautiful Stainless Steel Construction
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
- ACT™: Zephyr's proprietary Airflow Control Technology allows for the adjustability of the range hood's overall CFM output in order to comply with local code requirements. This is achieved via an on-board computer that limits the maximum output of the range hood from the standard 715 CFM to 590, 390 CFM or 290 CFM. With the ability to be installed in a variety of code-bound environments, ACT™-equipped Zephyr range hoods are an extremely versatile choice.
- DCBL Suppression System™: Zephyr is the first range hood manufacturer to implement a blower unit that runs from direct current (DC) power. This equates to remarkably low power consumption, quieter operation while delivering CFMs that outperform its closest AC-derived counterpart.
- CFM: 250 to 715
- Width: 40-3/8"
- Depth: 22-1/2"
- Height: 12"
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" - 36"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 0.8 to 5.8
- Blower Speeds: 6
- Duct Discharge: Horizontal and Vertical
- AK9428AS : 30" Wide Insert Range Hood
- AK9434AS : 36" Wide Insert Range Hood (This Model)
- AK9440AS : 42" Wide Insert Range Hood
Additional Zephyr Links
This Zephyr item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Zephyr AK9440AS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the AK9440AS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Zephyr products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Power Series Hoods by ZephyrIntroducing the Power Series by Zephyr! A look into what makes the Typhoon, Cyclone and Hurricane range hoods some of the top performing and lowest maintenance hoods on the market.
Zephyr DCBL Suppression SystemFeature overview of the Zephyr DCBL Suppression System