Wall Mounted Installation Made Easy by ZephyrWatch how easy it is to install a Zephyr wall mounted range hood! Zephyr includes simple and easy to follow instructions along with premium craftsmanship, making their wall mounted hoods perfect for both a do-it-yourself and professional installation.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Recommended
Ductless Conversion Kit Recommended
- Includes a 600 CFM Built-In Blower to Quickly Clear Your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Pollution
- Illuminate Your Cooking Area With 2 Halogen Bulbs
- Innovative Mechanical Push Button Provide for Unparalleled Mastery of Your Kitchen Environment
- Stylish and Beautiful Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
- Dishwasher Safe Mesh Filters
- Optional Ductless Kit Available
- CFM: 600
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 19-3/4"
- Height: 42"
- Ceiling Height: 85" - 144"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 6
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Duct Discharge: Vertical
- BMI-E30BG: 600 CFM 30" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood (This Model)
- BMI-E30BG290: 290 CFM 30" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood
- BMI-E36BG: 600 CFM 36" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood
- BMI-E36BG290: 290 CFM 36" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood
- BMI-E36BS: 600 CFM 36" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood
- BMI-E36BS290: 290 CFM 36" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood
Additional Zephyr Links
Our SKU: Zephyr BMI-E30BG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Zephyr BMI-E30BG
Stainless Steel with Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Zephyr BMI-E30BG Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (Low) to Sones||290 to 2.8|
|CFM (Med) to Sones||600 to 6|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||144|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||85|
|Control Type||Mechanical Push Button|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.