Wall Mounted Installation Made Easy by ZephyrWatch how easy it is to install a Zephyr wall mounted range hood! Zephyr includes simple and easy to follow instructions along with premium craftsmanship, making their wall mounted hoods perfect for both a do-it-yourself and professional installation.
Zephyr Anzio Wall Range HoodFeature overview of the Zephyr Anzio Wall Range Hood
- Includes a 240 CFM Built-In Blower to Quickly Clear Your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Pollution
- Illuminate Your Cooking Area With 2 Halogen Bulbs
- Innovative 3 Speed Electronic Controls Provide for Unparalleled Mastery of Your Kitchen Environment
- Stylish and Beautiful Stainless Steel Construction
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filters
- Optional Ductless Kit Available
- CFM: 600
- Width: 29-15/16"
- Depth: 22-1/16"
- Height: 48-1/2"
- Ceiling Height: 89" - 144"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 6
- Duct Discharge: Vertical
- ZAN-E30A: 600 CFM 30" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood (This Model)
- ZAN-E30A290: 290 CFM 30" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood
- ZAN-M90A: 600 CFM 36" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood
- ZAN-M90A290: 290 CFM 36" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood
- ZAZ-E42AS: 600 CFM 42" Wide Island Range Hood
- ZAZ-M90AS: 600 CFM 36" Wide Island Range Hood
- ZAZ-M90AS290: 290 CFM 36" Wide Island Range Hood
Additional Zephyr Links
Our SKU: Zephyr ZAN-E30A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Zephyr ZAN-E30AS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Zephyr ZAN-E30AS Product Specifications
|Recirculating Kit Installation|
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||600 to 6|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||144|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||89|
|Control Type||3 Speed Electronic controls|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.