- An Included 600 CFM Built-In Blower Quickly Clears Your Kitchen of Unwanted Odors and Residual Cooking Heat
- The Cooking Area is Illuminated by 2 Halogen Lights (Bulbs Included) (Bulbs Included)
- Innovative 5 Speed ICON Touch™ Controls Allow for Precise Control of Your Cooking Environment
- Stylish and Beautiful Stainless Steel Construction
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Filters
- Integrated Auto Delay-Off Function Powers Down the Range Hood After 5 Minutes when Activated
- Optional Recirculating Kit Available (Model ZRC-00AZ)
- ACT™: Zephyr's proprietary Airflow Control Technology allows for the adjustability of the range hood's overall CFM output in order to comply with local code requirements. This is achieved via an on-board computer that limits the maximum output of the range hood from the standard 600 CFM to 390 CFM or 290 CFM (subsequently lowering the number of fan speeds to 4 at 390 CFM and 3 at 290 CFM). With the ability to be installed in a variety of code-bound environments, ACT™-equipped Zephyr range hoods are an extremely versatile choice.
- ICON Touch™ Controls: In combination with their touch pad technology, Zephyr has developed a unique set of indicators that help you control the features of your range hood more easily. Certain icons become lit depending on what function of the hood you're using, such as fan speed, light intensity and the auto delay off feature. The control pad will also indicate when the filter may need cleaning or replacement and its on-board memory automatically remembers the last speed and light settings used for even greater convenience.
- Recirculating Range Hood (Optional): Recirculating range hoods require no external venting of air. Instead, air is pushed through a charcoal filtration system that removes pollutants before circulating it back into the home. The benefit of such a system is that household temperatures and humidity are easier to maintain, as the internal air never leaves the kitchen. A recirculating range hood is also generally far easier to install, as complex ventilation systems and vent pipe are not required.
- CFM: 200 to 600
- Width: 35-7/16"
- Depth: 25-9/16"
- Hood Height: 5-5/16"
- Ceiling Height: 8' - 12'
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" to 34"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 1 to 6
- Blower Speeds: 5
- Duct Discharge: Vertical
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal
- ZAZ-E42B: 42" Width
- ZAZ-M90B (This Model): 36" Width
Additional Zephyr Links
Our SKU: Zephyr ZAZ-M90B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Zephyr ZAZ-M90BS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Zephyr ZAZ-M90BS Product Specifications
|Recirculating Kit Manual|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|CFM||200, 290, 390, 600|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||144|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||96|
|Configuration||Island Range Hood|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Fan Speeds||3, 4, 5|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||26" to 34"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year Labor, 3 Year Parts|
|Motor Type||Single Centrifugal|
|Number Of Lights||2|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sones||3, 4, 1, 6|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|