Installation Has Never Been Easier!The Next Generation Europa Island hoods are incredibly easy to install. With their Quick-Lock function, mounting frame, and mounting template, these island hoods are a perfect choice for the do it yourself customer and professional alike.
Our Team Reviews the Zephyr DCBL SystemWatch our media team describe some of the amazing features and benefits of the Zephyr DCBL system!
Zephyr Quick-Lock Island Installation DemoZephyr's video on the Quick-Lock Island Installation gives you a great look at just HOW easy it is to install one of these island hoods!
Zephyr DCBL Suppression SystemFeature overview of the Zephyr DCBL Suppression System
Zephyr Napoli Island Range HoodFeature overview of the Zephyr Napoli Island Range Hood
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Includes a 250 CFM Built-In Blower to Quickly Clear Your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Pollution
- Illuminate your cooking area with 4 LED bulbs
- Innovative Electronic LCD Provide For Unparalleled Mastery of Your Kitchen Environment
- Stainless Steel Construction
- DCBL (Decibel) Suppression System
- Optional Ductless Kit Available
- CFM: 715
- Width: 41-15/16"
- Depth: 25-9/16"
- Height: 50"
- Ceiling Height: 96" - 144"
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" - 34"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 5.8
- Blower Speeds: 6
- Duct Discharge: Vertical
- ZNA-E42BS: 715 CFM 42" Wide Island Range Hood (This Model)
- ZNA-M90BS: 715 CFM 36" Wide Island Range Hood
Additional Zephyr Links
Our SKU: Zephyr ZNA-E42BS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Zephyr ZNA-E42BS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Zephyr ZNA-E42BS Product Specifications
|Recirculating Kit Manual|
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM (High) to Sones||715 to 5.8|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||144|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||96|
|Control Type||Electronic LCD|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Duct Size||8" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||26" to 34"|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Watts Per Bulb||3|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.