This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Ductless Conversion Kit Recommended
- Includes a 600 CFM built-in blower to quickly clear your kitchen of unwanted air pollution
- Illuminate your cooking area with 2 halogen bulbs
- Innovative electronic LCD controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment
- Stylish and beautiful stainless steel construction
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters
- RF remote control
Airflow Control Technology™: Zephyr hoods provide Airflow Control Technology™ which is a proprietary feature that limits blower CFM to 590, 390, or 290 to comply with local code restrictions.
LCD Controls: Innovative backlit LCD screen displays useful information such as fan speed and lighting status, and is easily viewed in dark or dimly lit kitchens. Stylish electronic jewel buttons provide unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
Essentials Wireless Remote: This wireless remote control uses push-button controls to power on your hood, control the fan speed, clock, and lighting. It is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and can be tucked neatly out of the way, giving maximum space on your countertop.
- CFM: 200 to 600
- Width: 28-3/8"
- Depth: 19-1/4"
- Height: 12"
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" - 36"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 1 to 6
- Blower Speeds: 6
- Duct Discharge: Horizontal and Vertical
- AK9228AS: 30" Wide Insert Range Hood (This Model)
- AK9234AS: 36" Wide Insert Range Hood
Additional Zephyr Links
This Zephyr item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Zephyr ZTA-E30AS290
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ZTA-E30AS290 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Zephyr products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.