- An Included 715 CFM Built-In Blower Quickly Clears Your Kitchen of Unwanted Odors and Residual Cooking Heat
- The Cooking Area is Illuminated by 2 Halogen Lights (Bulbs Included)
- Innovative 5 Speed ICON Touch™ Controls Allow for Precise Control of Your Cooking Environment
- Stylish and Beautiful Stainless Steel Construction Designed by Renowned Artistic Visionary Fu-Tung Cheng
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
- Integrated Auto Delay-Off Function Powers Down the Range Hood After 5 Minutes when Activated
- Optional Recirculating Kit Available
- Duct cover extension available for ceilings up to 12' (sold separately)
- ACT™: Zephyr's proprietary Airflow Control Technology allows for the adjustability of the range hood's overall CFM output in order to comply with local code requirements. This is achieved via an on-board computer that limits the maximum output of the range hood from the standard 715 CFM to 590, 390 or 290 CFM. With the ability to be installed in a variety of code-bound environments, ACT™-equipped Zephyr range hoods are an extremely versatile choice.
- ICON Touch™ Controls: In combination with their touch pad technology, Zephyr has developed a unique set of indicators that help you control the features of your range hood more easily. Certain icons become lit depending on what function of the hood you're using, such as fan speed, light intensity and the auto delay off feature. The control pad will also indicate when the filter may need cleaning or replacement and its on-board memory automatically remembers the last speed and light settings used for even greater convenience.
- Recirculating Range Hood (Optional): Recirculating range hoods require no external venting of air. Instead, air is pushed through a charcoal filtration system that removes pollutants before circulating it back into the home. The benefit of such a system is that household temperatures and humidity are easier to maintain, as the internal air never leaves the kitchen. A recirculating range hood is also generally far easier to install, as complex ventilation systems and vent pipe are not required.
- Maximum Ceiling Height: 144"
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 96"
- Height: 44"
- CFM: 650
- Width: 29-15/16"
- Depth: 25-9/16"
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" to 34"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 6
- Blower Speeds: 5
- Duct Discharge: Vertical
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal
- ZVE-E30BS: 715 CFM 30" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood (This Model)
- ZVE-E36BS: 715 CFM 36" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood
- ZVE-E42BS: 715 CFM 42" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood
Additional Zephyr Links
This Zephyr item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Zephyr ZVE-E30BS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ZVE-E30BS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Zephyr products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Zephyr DCBL Suppression SystemFeature overview of the Zephyr DCBL Suppression System
Wall Mounted Installation Made Easy by ZephyrWatch how easy it is to install a Zephyr wall mounted range hood! Zephyr includes simple and easy to follow instructions along with premium craftsmanship, making their wall mounted hoods perfect for both a do-it-yourself and professional installation.