Wall Mounted Installation Made Easy by ZephyrWatch how easy it is to install a Zephyr wall mounted range hood! Zephyr includes simple and easy to follow instructions along with premium craftsmanship, making their wall mounted hoods perfect for both a do-it-yourself and professional installation.
Our Team Reviews the Zephyr DCBL SystemWatch our media team describe some of the amazing features and benefits of the Zephyr DCBL system!
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Recommended
Ductless Conversion Kit Recommended
- Includes a 715 CFM Built-In Blower to Quickly Clear Your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Pollution
- Illuminate your cooking area with 4 LED bulbs
- Innovative Electronic LCD Provide For Unparalleled Mastery of Your Kitchen Environment
- Beautiful Stainless Steel Construction
- Optional Ductless Kit Available
- ACT™: Zephyr's proprietary Airflow Control Technology allows for the adjustability of the range hood's overall CFM output in order to comply with local code requirements. This is achieved via an on-board computer that limits the maximum output of the range hood from the standard 715 CFM to 590, 390 CFM or 290 CFM. With the ability to be installed in a variety of code-bound environments, ACT™-equipped Zephyr range hoods are an extremely versatile choice.
- ICON Touch™ Controls: In combination with their touch pad technology, Zephyr has developed a unique set of indicators that help you control the features of your range hood more easily. Certain icons become lit depending on what function of the hood you're using, such as fan speed, light intensity and the auto delay off feature. The control pad will also indicate when the filter may need cleaning or replacement and its on-board memory automatically remembers the last speed and light settings used for even greater convenience.
- DCBL Suppression System™: Zephyr is the first range hood manufacturer to implement a blower unit that runs from direct current (DC) power. This equates to remarkably low power consumption, quieter operation while delivering CFMs that outperform its closest AC-derived counterpart.
- CFM: 250 to 715
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 44"
- Ceiling Height: 96" - 144"
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" - 34"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 0.8 to 5.8
- Blower Speeds: 6
- Duct Discharge: Vertical
- ZVE-E36BS: 715 CFM 36" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood (This Model)
- ZVE-E30BS: 715 CFM 30" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood
- ZVE-E42BS: 715 CFM 42" Wide Wall Mounted Range Hood
Additional Zephyr Links
Our SKU: Zephyr ZVE-E36BS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Zephyr ZVE-E36BS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Zephyr ZVE-E36BS Product Specifications
|Recirculating Kit Manual|
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM||250, 715, 590, 390, 290|
|CFM (High) to Sones||715 to 5.8|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||144|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||96|
|Control Type||Electronic LCD|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Duct Size||8" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||26" to 34"|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Sones||0.8, 5.8, 4.5, 3, 1.2|
|Watts Per Bulb||3|