Squared Spout, Battery Powered Cold Only Touchless Faucet with Available Accessories for Customization.
The Z6912 sensor faucet is a battery powered sensor faucet for retrofit and new construction. The faucet incorporates an infrared convergence-type proximity sensor into the chrome plated cast brass spout. The faucet is furnished complete with sensor module (factory set for optimum performance), spout module, in-line filter, 4 "AA" batteries, a 1.5 GPM vandal resistant aerator, an inlet for a 1/2" ball riser, and a single supply hose. Additional accessories are available for purchase to convert to mixed (hot/cold) water and unlimited power supplied by plug-in or hardwire.
Product Details for the Battery Powered Z6912 Base Model:
- Water Conserving
- ADA Compliant
- Hands-Free Sanitary Operation
- Vandal-Resistant Aerator
- Single Hole Design (see below for 4" and 8" cover plates)
- Automatic 30-Second Time Out
- Highly-Polished, Chrome Plated Cast Brass Bodies
- Powered by 4 "AA" Batteries (see below for hardwire and plug-in accessories)
- For Pre-Tempered Water, or Cold-Only (See below for hot/cold mixing valve)
- Three Year Battery Life
- Low Battery Indicator Light
- In-Line Filter
- Infrared Convergence-Type Proximity Sensor
- Factory Set Sensor Range
Optional Accessories (sold separately):
The following accessories may be added to your faucet purchase to customize this base model Zurn Z6912 to fit your application. If you would like to purchase any of these accessories, first click "add to cart" on this page. Before reaching the shopping cart, we prompt you with each of the below-listed accessories, making it easy to add any of these items to your order.
- P6900-MV - Mechanical Mixing Valve: Converts this faucet from single supply, to dual supply (hot/cold).
- P6900-ACA - Plug-in Transformer: Plug into standard 120VAC power outlet. When used, the batteries become the back-up power source during power outages. Order one per faucet ordered.
- P6000-HW6 - Hardwire Power Supply: Transformer to be hardwired to J-Box. Powers up to 8 faucets. When used, the batteries become the back-up power source during power outages.
- P6900-CWB - Hardwire Connecting Wire: Connecting wire from P6000-HW6 to faucet. Order one for each faucet ordered.
- P6900-CP4 - 4" Centerset Cover Plate: For retrofits where previous three-hole, centerset installations were present.
- P6900-CP8 - 8" Widespread Cover Plate: For retrofits where previous three-hole, widespread installations were present.
Zurn puts the EASY into sensor faucet installation with our line of automatic E-Z Sensor Faucets. Unlike other sensor faucet manufacturers that have different model faucets for battery, plug-in, and hardwire installation, Zurn has combined the technology of three into one. Our family of E-Z faucets utilizes 6 VDC power so the same model faucet can be installed in your choice of supplied power. From standard lavatory to gooseneck design, you have the flexibility to choose either battery (three-year life) or unlimited power supplied by plug-in or hardwire. And, our plug-in and hardwire models come standard with a battery back-up feature. Furthermore, with optional cover plates available, Zurn E-Z sensor faucets can be used on single hole, centerset, or widespread installation types.
Additional Zurn Links
This Zurn item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Zurn Z6912*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Z6912 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Zurn products with over 400 warehouses across the country.