We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
- Fully covered under a lifetime warranty; including free lifetime in-home service
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Air bath; soothing heated air bubble action
- Alcove installation: designed for niche / alcove installs; the three closed sides include a tile flange, open side includes a skirt leading down to the floor
- Constructed of ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced acrylic
- Surfaced with the industry's best stain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Slip-resistant flooring - textured finishing technique applied
- Chrome air-release caps for Air Bath system - different finishes may be purchased separately and will be offered upon adding to cart
- Tub waste (drain) is not included - this will be presented upon adding to cart, with multiple available finishes
Luxury Bathing Experience:
- Air Bath: A unique form of hydrotherapy, Air Bath systems disperse millions of heated air bubbles through release points surrounding the perimeter of the tub. As the bubbles gently break against your skin, the full-body experience is like being lightly caressed all over. Air baths are warm, calming, and spiritual.
Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty with In-Home Service: This tub is covered under the industry’s only Limited Lifetime Warranty with free lifetime in-home service. This speaks volumes to the quality of American Standard tubs.
- Variable Speed Air Blower with Heater: The Air Bath system on this tub uses a variable speed motor that allows you to select between a calm and gentle setting or brisk and invigorating. The air released is also comfortably pre-heated.
- Simple Controls: From calm and gentle to an invigorating and brisk experience, the entire air bath system is operated with the touch of a single button. Perfectly simple.
- EverClean: EverClean helps your tub stay clean between uses by continuously inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. A patented anti-microbial agent (silver-ion) is manufactured directly into the bath’s parts and plumbing, so it won’t wear off over time.
- Deep Soak: This patented overflow system works with an exclusive drain, positioned significantly higher within the bathing well. With water depths reaching 2” to 4” deeper than other whirlpools, Deep Soak tubs allow for better full-body submergence.
- Premium Acrylic: Luxury American Standard tubs all use premium acrylic for a reason: it retains a glossy finish, is flexible (will never chip, crack or craze), easy to clean, and far lighter (and easier to install) than cast iron. Premium Acrylic means that it is reinforced with a fiberglass composite for maximum strength.
- Overall Length: 60" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 32" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 21-1/2" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Water Depth: 17-1/2" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 70-gallons
- Installation Type: Alcove
- Bath Type: Air bath
- Drain Location: Right
- Blower Placement: Left
- Material: Premium Acrylic
- 2425V.168C: This model
- 2425.V518C: Air/Whirlpool Combo version of this model
- 2425V.268C: This model with left hand drain
- 2425VC-RHO: Whirlpool version of this model
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Evolution Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 2425.V168C.011*
- American Standard 2425.V168C.178*
- American Standard 2425.V168C.021*
- American Standard 2425V.168C.045*
- American Standard 2425.V168C.222*
- American Standard 2425V.168C.165*
- American Standard 2425.V168C.020*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the American Standard 2425V.168C and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!